27 September 2005

You know that permanent marker isn't permanent, right?

What is wrong with this picture (other than Jason Giambi looking as if he's about to eat this girl whole)?



This young woman's priorities are all out of whack. The primary objective here appears to be a groping from Mr. Giambi. While I'm sure getting felt up by a famous (if occasionally embattled) Yankee DH is very exciting, I imagine having an autograph on a thing that doesn't get washed or exfoliated (and therefore appreciates in value) is even better. Call me a pragmatist or not a true lover of the game. Having never had the urge to ask someone to sign my body, I guess I plain ol' don't get it. What I do get, though, is that sports memorabilia is worth quite a bit of money under optimum conditions.

Next time, missy, present a baseball or cocktail napkin or even your idiotic hat for the signing. Once the valuable signature is secured, if you really need to, ask him to palm the breast. I'm sure he'd be happy to oblige. And look! Now you have a potentially lucrative investment to sell on eBay when you simply must have another matching tube top and plaid baseball-cum-trucker cap from A&F.


Note: photo is via the BRILLIANT baseball gossip blog On The DL. Try it. You'll like it.

No comments: