28 October 2005

Softly, softly catchee monkey. I could catch a monkey.


Ok. I'm done messing around. Give the man his damned money. Larry, step off and let him wear the man pants in the front office. This whole "a deal could be struck today" business is driving me nuts. I need to gear up and start worrying about 1B, 3B, CF, LF, and you know, THE ENTIRE STARTING ROTATION. Let's get this party started right hey hey ho ho. Millar and Mueller filed for free agency. Wells is itching for the Padres (WTF, Dave? Dick move, my friend.). Theo's gotta get on the stick. So give him the stupid $1.5M so he can get wheelin' and dealin'. The weather's getting cold and I just finished weepily reading The Teammates, so I need renewed Red Sox ack-shun.

In other Red Sox news, I feel I need this (the shirt, though I'd take the namesake as well) and I'm not sure why.

And, a year ago today, I called my father at 5am (his time) and we shared in some euphoria.

No comments: