07 October 2005

Screw you, MLB. And the horse you rode in on, ESPN.

What's with the 4pm start today, guys? Didn't you know that I'm AT WORK at 4pm, leave (if I'm lucky) at 5pm, have a 45-minute commute, and need 5 minutes to get settled and assume the position of nerve-wracked anxiety on the couch? That's nigh on two hours that I am not able to watch post-season baseball. What the hell? It's a game on the East Coast played with a Mid-Western team, so MOST of the fans are working while you're broadcasting. There doesn't appear to be a scheduling excuse, as the Sox-Sox are on ESPN The Ocho with the Yanks-Los Angeles California Angels of Anaheim of the Earth of the Solar System of the Universe on reg'lar ESPN at 8.

Buncha jerks.

Oh, and I hate your fucking Gamecast. There, I said it.

1 comment:

J said...

I could not agree with you more. Sing it sister.