18 April 2006

Your one-stop shop for, you know, stuff.

So, this here blog came up in a Google.de search for "video slime mold accumulation."

Really. I'm not making this up.

I have realized my full potential after that fancy and expensive liberal arts education. My new life's goal: to be a hit ABOVE THE FOLD in Google.de (and Google.com, because I like to challenge myself) for "video slime mold accumulation."

If you're curious, here's why. Please forgive my incorrect spelling of the word "lavender," they were talking about fossil sex. It was exciting.

3 comments:

J said...

Ok, I'll be the first to ask: why were you googling that on the German version of Google?

Sheena said...

Silly Joshie.

I saw it in my referrals list.

I only ever search for slime mold accumulation video on Google.ch. I'm loyal that way.

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. Our number one search term on VC is "Cleavage". (Followed by "ass cleavage", which im 100% sure we have never covered, then "slap your gramma" and "Robbie Williams", which are also puzzling.)