06 December 2005

Happy Happy Happy Gilho-versary!


I know, I know. I'm way behind the curve on this.

Today we celebrate the fact that we know Gil's birthday. All thanks to Claire and her stellar spy work (sorry we left you in that North Korean prison for so long, Claire! Kisses!), we know the day when we are most likely to make the Gilhouse uncomfortable. Hooray! Happy Birthday, do the iggy, etc. I got you a Have-a-Heart trap in which you may catch the mammoth spider living in your backyard. Then you can teach him to heel and he can play with Indy.

Pattycake at unnamed Brooklyn bar this weekend, I hope? I haven't seen you bitches in AGES.

3 comments:

J said...

How was S.C.? Why were you in S.C.?
I feel kinda bad we sent Claire to N. Korea, but it worked. I guess I don't feel bad,

tobs said...

yea. ahem. how was not toby? how was it? i bet it wasn't toby.

claire said...

hey guys! just wanted to say hey. still here in north korea... waiting for my ride home.

no, it's cool, i'll just hang out a little, play some pigs with my new friends (the guards).

take your time...