20 December 2005

Auf Wiedersehen Mittenand


Well, if getting to JFK doesn't make me apoplectic enough, I've got to brave Atlantic Ave's LIRR station in the midst of a transit strike. Booooo! Boo to you, MTA.

Meanwhile, I'm wrapping up some work at home. With the wife at home as well, we've got a little office going. Except the chairs are uncomfortable and there are three cats milling around and walking on the keyboard and whatnot.

I imagine I'll do a bit of blogging from across the pond. 'Til then!

3 comments:

Flushy McBucketpants said...

It took me an hour and a half to walk to work this morning. This is bullshit. Take me with you to Zurich. I fold up like a card table, no one will ever know I'm in your checked luggage. The luggage storage couldn't be any colder than the Manhattan bridge...

claire said...

well, it takes me an hour and twenty minutes to communte normally, but not in the cold. and not with walking. more with sleeping on the train. both ways. needless to say, i didn't try to commute this morning. i did math instead.

sweet.

but i still want to be taken to schweiss with you too.

Cupcake said...

Bon Voyage! If my Christmas travel plans get fucked up, Toussaint will feel the wrath of the Cupcake Mafia.