18 January 2006

Do it.


We all know that Nutella is good on everything: toast, pretzels, fruit, a spoon, your finger (I don't know this young lady, but she's got the right idea).

From my kitchen to yours: The next time you're making rice pudding (stirring, stirring, stirring towards freedom), add a good dollop of Nutella at the end. It's a transcendent dessert experience. And it doesn't turn the stuff to spackle like melted chocolate bars do. You'll thank me later.

I may have subconsciously nicked the idea from Rice to Riches, everyone's favorite money-laundering business, but in lieu of their imprimatur, I'll just proclaim myself (for the umpteenth time... sorry Claire) a genius.

3 comments:

J said...

Nutella is fantastic, but this girl scares me a bit.

Sheena said...

She is Italian. And hardcore. That can indeed be frightening.

cc said...

I've found that a tortilla with some natural peanutbutter and nutella spread on it folded into a pseudo burrito then nuked for thirty seconds makes a delicious treat.