01 June 2006

The red, blue, yellow, green, and purple badge of courage.

Well, football fans, this Sunday marks the final game of the Castle Grey Skull FC's Spring season. It's a rematch against Bohemians and after our draw against them two weeks ago, we're all quite excited to inch our way to a 'W' on the scoreboard. Maybe. With any luck on our side. And God. And Vlad.

So, in honor of the event, I'm posting a photo of my last football welt (which healed some time ago), long imprisoned in my camera. It's a doozy. My best and grossest and longest-lasting to date. You'll be pleased to know that I blocked the shot in question. Note the imprint of ball and shorts. I was not allowed to perform with the Rockettes for at least two weeks. And you know I can do a killer Can-Can.

Sunday, 6/4. CCNY's concrete wasteland. Possibly in the rain. Vlad will be there. But will you?


Posted by Picasa

No comments: