11 May 2006

Into the heart of the Death Star.

Tonight's the night, kids. Claire and I will venture into the heart of darkness to watch my crimson-stockinged heroes take on the hated pinstripes.

In honor of the occasion, read about the history of booing.

And though last night's game still hurts, I still love you, Schill. I refuse to buy into this pre- and post- 133 pitches nonsense.

Meanwhile, we can hope to light up Mr. Chacon tonight. And everyone should pray for no rain and nice icy temperatures and the breeze in Wake's face. I sincerely hope that Sweaty McCrazyeyes is still too dumb for the knuckler.

Curt, the SG guys are right: don't shake Varitek off. Ever. Again. He got Derek "Nervous Nellie" Lowe out of many tight scrapes. And though you're a million times the pitcher he is, you can still benefit from the wisdom of the 'Tek, OK?

Don't get upset. You just relax, rest up, and know that we all still love you. Here, I'll prove it:

No comments: