07 August 2006

We'll all pretend that this post isn't a non sequitur.

Photo representation of the weekend's activities, as captured by Seth:


That's right, people. Marty and Tera know how to party, 'cause they supply h-o-t headgear for their guests' sartorial pleasure.

We danced late into the night like wood nymphs on Coors Light.

But before that, we grilled at Will's. He has a wonderful backyard that is full of bugs who want to eat me alive. Here is a video of Will lighting the grill. Next time, I think a little less liquid oxygen.




In other news, I'm feeling a little guilty about my love of air conditioning in the face of this tuggy weather.

6 comments:

tobs said...

don't be stupid. william saletan doesn't know shit. air conditioning is awesome. it is perhaps the best thing that people have ever done.

oh, also... erotic.

J said...

Would you people stop having fun everytime I go away! Now I sorta know how Toby feels.

I watched Mrs. Henderson Presents with my parents, so take that everyone! It was actually very good.

J said...

and also, the pictue is erotic

Sheena said...

Thank you. I really had no idea that bike hats had this effect.

It appears that my blog is becoming a sort of fetish site. Donations for more bike hats may be made through Paypal.

tobs said...

you have no idea how toby feels. none.

J said...

With your hands.