14 November 2005

Is it bad when the IT guy sees a glimpse of the Blogger window on your computer at work?


...I'm guessing yes. He didn't say anything, but I think he could be watching me right now. Um. Hi, Mr. IT guy. Thanks for fixing my Outlook.

Anywho, I'll not make my usual excuses for being absent from the Internets. I've been busy and important with the following things:

Avoidant behavior (i.e. trying not to read things like this and get upset)
Relatedly, I plan to burn Lucky Lucchino in effigy at the height of the next full moon.

Taking the kid to the doctor with the wife.

Watching a star be born.

Developing a new addiction.

Nursing an old one.

Continuing with the usual vices.

I'll have more to say soon, as I'm entering into a week of crazy hellish fun. At the moment, she must work hard for the money.

I've posted the picture of Mr. Ortiz, because we're finding out about MVP soon. Fingers crossed, people.

3 comments:

Cupcake said...

How is What Women Talk About? I have the opportunity to get cheap tickets. Is it just a Sex in the City wannabe?

Sheena said...

It's a fantastic show. Now, I'm a little biased, as my good friend Lynne is in it (sadly, she's not in the press photos, as she was a mid-rehearsal addition to the cast).

However, it's not a SATC knock-off, really, at all. Fewer one-liners, more talk of things other than shoes and sex, and it's all improv.

Sadly, they closed their fall run on Friday. However, they're going to have another run soon, by all accounts. I'll keep you posted. They're four very comedically talented women!

Cupcake said...

Yeah, lemme know. My German colleague took his girlfriend to see it when she was visiting. So I spent the next day explaining things like "Bridge and Tunnel" and "highlights" to him, so he could translate it to her. I'm sure he was too embarassed to ask me about some of the more racy language. Too bad. Nothing I love better than schooling Deutschies in American slang and sexual euphamisms.