03 May 2007

Beer me that beer, please.



I've been receiving some complaints regarding my delinquency.

I don't have a particularly good excuse for being away from the blog, aside from the fact that I have spent a goodly portion of the past few weeks driving all over the northeast and there isn't much excitement in that. Unless you count the two parking tickets I received in Brooklyn because I'm not quite capable of dealing with alternate side parking like a native.

The trip to Brooklyn was fantastic, however, and I was very fortunate to have the dining company of Josh and Erin as I gorged myself all over the city.

Instead of loading up on Brooklyn Brewery beers this time around, I made a trip to Bierkraft with Josh, where I purchased some bottles from the venerable Victory Brewing Company of PA. We can't get that up here, you see. As the weather warms, my palate yearns for hops. So, Hop Devil seemed a logical choice. I'd never tried it, and I was quite pleased with it, I must say. It's hoppy all the way through with a nice bitter kick at the finish. I definitely recommend it.

Meanwhile, stay tuned for a backlog of photographs.

No comments: