25 April 2007

Thursday night? Thursday night!



Attention New York City dwellers:

What are you doing tomorrow?

Are you going to be at The Annex, drinking and dancing with me, your favorite New Hampshirite*?

'Cause that's what you SHOULD be doing.

For one night only, Roots of Creation (New Hampshire-dwelling reggae-rock band and friends of yours truly) will be playing a show on the LES and I'll be in town for the occasion. It promises to be a nice, sweaty, dance-y show, so do come out and let me buy you a beer in celebration of my brief return to those sunny shores of Fistiana.**

The details:

Roots of Creation w/Spiritual Rez and Giant Panda Guerrilla Dub Squad
at The Annex
152 Orchard St. (btw Stanton and Rivington)
Convenient to the F (and JMZ, but who takes that?) at Delancey
Tickets are $10, my sparkling company is free
It begins at 8PM sharp. Late enough for you to go home after work and get pretty for me. Early enough for us to continue the post-show debauchery in other assorted establishments in the five boroughs before I turn into a pumpkin.

Come on out, kids. Because there really is nothing like a Friday morning workday hangover.


_______
*I may not be your actual favorite New Hampshirite. And I'm OK with that. *sob*

**Tobs, I'm going to try my level best to get back down there for your visit as well. Fingers crossed that I get my speeding ticket fine reduced so I can do that. If not, you might have to stop by New Sheenashire to collect me on your Huffy...

1 comment:

tobs said...

not even the return of jesus christ himself (nor art monk) could get me to a reggae show. well, maybe art monk.