03 November 2006

Many days late, a couple bucks short.

So, here are a few pictures from the lovely Columbus Day visit of Claire, Erin, and Seth. I didn't have my shit together to take pictures all through the weekend, so these are just a selection from the apple picking trip. Erin is not feature in these, as she was "visiting" her "sister" in "Boston" that day.








Here's Claire, doing her best William Tell's son impression in the lovely Mapadot Orchard in my town.
















Seth, juggling apples. Show-off. I managed to drop an apple onto my own head off of a branch. Now THAT takes talent.
















Here are Claire and Seth, desperately trying to tell the difference between Monroes and MacIntoshes. We later threw some Corlandts into the mix. It was chaos.
















As you can tell, it's very nice up here in New Hampshire... dontcha want to visit???

2 comments:

claire said...

oh that was so good!! don't forget about the ice cream stop after the apple picking.

it's so pretty! is it still pretty? or is it cold and barren and an ice forest?

because, you know, I'll be there in two weeks.

Anonymous said...

Is it near is Sheena, NH near Claremont, NH?