23 February 2007

Sneak in all quiet-like. Like a fish.


It seems to be in fashion to choose an official fish these days.

Therefore, I hereby declare the awesomely-named Patagonian Toothfish (fuck those assholes who renamed it "Chilean Sea Bass") the National Fish of my blog.

Not only is it a delicious mercury-steeped treat (I know, I know, I must lean toward vegetarian fish), but it is in part responsible for the landing of a record-breaking colossal squid.

Calamari rings the size of tractor tires. I imagine those would be a bit on the chewy side...

2 comments:

J said...

I'm studying for my international law exam like an r-tard, but I promise to designate my own fish soon. I must say, excellent choice!

Sheena said...

Thanks Joshie!

Not that I begrudge you your "studying" in order to become a Global Affair, but it's a sad day when I'm the most productive blogger of the group.

I'm having to do actual work today, which is upsetting.