08 November 2007

On the road again...




It seems that my fella has launched himself and his band into the 21st century, and started a blog of their current, 22-hour-old tour. Congratulations, honey.


I'll be checking in on the shenanigans and rampant beard growth. Y'all should too.


Speaking of rampant beard growth, Tal and I saw Band of Horses at Toad's Place in New Haven. Man, those guys have some serious beards (see left). Also, they kicked ass. I wish they had more than an hour of material to play.




3 comments:

Roots of Creation Tour Blog said...

Oh man that show kicked ass. Where is that picture from? They posted a bunch of new pictures on their blog site.

Glad you like (and endorse) our page. We'll link to you. Also, this BoH shirt has a ways to go. A Ways.

J said...

For a second I thought that was Tal and I was like "I don't remember that neck tattoo, awesome."

Um, hi Tal.

jesse said...

I saw band of horses play recently and the next day when a friend asked how it was, the beards were mentioned before the music. not that they didn't rock.