25 March 2007

Three cheers for Hayley.

Dear People on the Internet,

My baby sister (pictured to the right, in full patriotic regalia... you can see she's not really a baby at all, but I was 8 when she was born...) has been accepted to college!!!!!

She's the coolest girl ever, so I am naturally delighted for her, and for the venerable Boston institution that may find themselves with the pleasure of her well-dressed company come fall.

The losers in this scenario? Dickslap-lyan and Ass-deis Universities. Yeah, that's right you jerks. Stick it!

Also, I'll be very sad because she will take her awesome wardrobe to college with her.

Well done my darlin'.

3 comments:

J said...

Mozel tov!

Flushy McBucketpants said...

as stated yesterday, this is very exciting. very. exciting.

Preguntas: is she definitely doing to BU? or is she still waiting to hear back from other schools?

Also: what's with the american eagle hat?

Sheena said...

She got accepted to two more schools (I'll not name them here, in case they do mean bloggy searches and don't like these sorts of things posted on the Internets... I'm paranoid), so it's decision-making time on the homestead.

We're all pretty excited for her.

I believe the hat is meant to be ironical. Hayley has mad style, don't you forget it.